Monday 20 September 2010

17. The photos on this blog...

Just to be clear - ALMOST all the photos on this blog are from the internet! They are not ones taken by me, as my camera card won't fit onto Anthony's PC.

The only pics that are taken by Anthony are the ones I mentioned about the Colca Valley.

I mention this because 1 or 2 folks were worried at the picture of the crash (previous entry, no.16)

NO. It was just a picture of a crash that I found. I think I googled "car crash arequipa" and this was the "best" one that Google showed me.

I have tried to make the photos "match" what I'm talking about. So the volcano is Misti, and the picture of the earth (no.16) is actually the same earth we live on ;-) It's just that they were taken by somebody other than me! When I get home, I hope to put a powerpoint together with some of my own photos. As they say in the films, "Any similarities to genuine persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental!"

THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE READING - IT'S GOOD TO KNOW FOLKS ARE ENJOYING...

PS. The gentleman above is not based on anyone at Grace Baptist Church, Southport!!

PPS. Well done if you spotted my mathematics mistake in post 16. It's 46, not 46,000! Quite a difference. I wonder if Maciek will make that mistake in reverse with my salary next month...

C U SOON
A


No comments:

Post a Comment